Saturday, January 13, 2007

Keegan showing Liam how everything works


Keegan did a great job of showing Liam how all his toys work. Logan was in the "man-room" most of the night, so I don't have any photos of him at Angus & Farrell's. I do have photos on our other camera of Logan at board breaking today. William brought Logan to board breaking this afternoon, but I need to figure out how to upload the photos tomorrow. It's a new camera and I have not even tried to upload anything yet. I'll try and add them sometime in the afternoon. I know he had a blast because he was so tired when he came home and when we arrived home from visiting Farrell and Keegan he went to bed immidiately!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Sorry I missed all the fun. Hope the Grandmothers can be there for the next get together. These kids can learn a lot about having fun from us :)