Tuesday, November 27, 2007

ewwwwww!

 



I brought the camera around over Thanksgiving weekend and forgot to take pictures. I can't believe I did not take a single photo! Anyway, last time my niece & nephew stayed the night the kids found this little guy in our back yard! I don't think we have ever found a praying mantis back there before. Very odd insect, but pretty cool! He has come back a few times to visit.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We had a nice one. We went to Aunt Judy and uncle Mike's and ate with a scaled down version of our usual crowd. The food was fantastic as usual. After that, we went to visit William's Aunt and Uncle in South Houston. They had not met Liam yet! His cousin was there with his wife and 2 daughters. His youngest is a month older than Liam so they were very curious about each other! (would have been a great photo-op if I remembered to take some pics!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: