Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mother-Daughter (and little Liam) trip!


William and Logan took off for a week of Boy Scout camping and my mother (Nana!) Brought me and Liam to Corpus Christi for an awesome weekend to really spend time with each other (and Liam!) Here is the view from our hotel. We were right on the water! The hotel had an awesome pool, and sandbox!!! I really enjoyed just talking and spending time with my mom. We never listened to the radio once on the way there and home! We got to talk a lot...we do try and talk on the phone as much as we can, but being together in person is so much nicer! She also got to spend a lot of time with Liam and enjoyed playing with him in the pool and sandbox! He enjoyed it also, he cried when she brought us home and left. (I knew he would, he really loves her so much!) My children are going to have the exact same love for my mother that I did with her mother growing up!

We also were able to visit my mother's sister, Lousie, and her family. We visited my cousin Dana at his work (so proud of him!) and visited my Aunt Lousie, Uncle Dennis, and cousin Elena at their home. We had such a nice visit, thanks Mom...I enjoyed it so much and Liam did as well!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: