Monday, August 24, 2009

My Logan!!!

Liam has started referring to Logan as "my Logan." I guess with the ten year age difference, he is not quite sure what Logan is right now. He knows Mommy, and Daddy, and My Logan! He adores his big brother and Logan is always running around looking after Liam (without us even asking for help!) Logan is so amazing, he started 7th grade, taking Spanish classes, in the gifted program so he has all GT classes including band (trombone again) BASKETBALL (woo-hoo, I played basketball so I am very excited about this!) When your 12 year old is 5'9, you really have to encourage the hoops! :) Looking forward to great things ahead for Logan, and he will be such an amazing role model for his little brother! I can't wait for these basketball games to start...I hope I can keep my mouth shut and not embarrass Logan!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Logan. Have a great school year. - Nana