Thursday, April 01, 2010

STRAWBERRY!!!!!


Logan wanted strawberries last year and I insited that we should focus on the veggies that prospered in the past. I gave in and well, he was right! He is growing some amazing strawberries in his garden this year. Many are still green but this was his first ripe berry... and due to his little brother's addiction with strawberries, he said Liam can eat it! Liam kept saying "Mommy, I can not eat it until you take the picture for Nana?" Nana, here is Logan's 1st "crop" of strawberry, and I will let Liam eat it in the morning! So proud of Logan and his determination to grow his own food and prevent us from having to go buy something he can grow himself :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job Logan. Enjoy Liam. Thanks for thinking of me guys and thanks Jan for the blog update!