Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Liam's quilt

Here is Liam posing with the beautiful quilt our friends Blythe, Scott, Becca, and Tahlia sent him. I met Blythe as a child when I attenended Kindergarten in Squantum, MA and we have been friends ever since! She came back to Texas with me one year and visited for part of the summer. We started out writing letters and mailing photos to eachother as we went through college, married, and had children. The internet has allowed us to keep in touch even easier! We are hoping to visit Massachusetts early next year so we will definitaly need to make plans to get together. I still have not met their daughters Becca, and Tahlia! (Even though I already feel like I know them!) Miss you guys and hope to see you soon...thanks again for the beautiful quilt! Posted by Picasa

No comments: