Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Liam's quilt

My last posting did not go through for some reason. This is Liam relaxing on the beautiful quilt our friends Blythe, Scott, and daughters Becca and Tahlia sent him. I met Blythe when I attended Kindergarten in Squantum Massachusetts and we have been friends ever since! She even came back to Texas with me one summer for a visit! We wrote letters and mailed photos as we went through highschool, college, married, and had children. Now it is even easier to keep in touch and share photos over the internet. We are hoping to visit Massachusetts early next year and I can not wait to finally meet their daughters...even though I feel like I already know them!  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Spiegel Family said...

Jan- So happy the quilt made it okay. He looks as snug as a bug!! Can't wait to see you guys soon.