Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Now that I am done posting the new photos from this evening, I realized that I did not have any photos of Liam. He was not having a bad hair day so I am not sure what happened. I wanted to post a quick Liam update...

I took Liam to the doctor yesterday for his irritated eye. First of all, he weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs, 4ozs!!! Not bad considering his birth weight was 4 lbs, 15 ozs. He weighed a little over 6 lbs at his 1 month check up which was about 3 weeks ago. His watering eye ended up being pink eye...in both eyes. I didn't even realize his left eye was watering. Apparently he had a cold (again, I didn't know) which caused a blocked tear duct which caused pink eye (I think that was what the doctor said.) He is much better now that he has been using the drops and thankfully he is not contagious!

This weekend, I am taking Logan, Liam, and Alex to the beach to visit Nana. This will be Liam's first visit to Nana's house!!! I should have some great photos after our visit! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Pollards said...

Can't wait to see more pictures of Liam! I can't believe he is already 9 lbs. Keegan is a little jealous, and worried that he will always be the little guy, although his doctor assures me he will catch up eventually. Hope to see you guys soon - I start back to work on Oct 9. How about lunch next week?