Monday, October 23, 2006

Guess the weight of the pumpkin

Logan entered a contest to guess the weight of the pumpkin above. I think he said he guessed 457 pounds. The winner gets all kinds of cool goodies...including a couple of nights stay at Kemah. I would have guessed 500 pounds...anyone have any other guesses? I will post the actual weight when they announce it on Halloween. Let's do this...everyone post a comment with your guess and if you come the closest to the actual weight of the pumpkin I will post the winner's name and message and/or photo of choice in fancy font (large letters) . The winner can email me whatever photo/caption they would like me to post. (ex. photos of pets, kids, funny emails, etc) Come on guys, send in your guesses (mine will be 500 pounds and Logan's guess is 457) You could win your very own blogg posting!!!! :) Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Alden Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alden Family said...

My guess is 497?--William

Ellie said...

Can't rea;;y see all the pumpkin but I'm going with 380

The Pollards said...

My guess is 450 (and this is Farrell, not Angus - he can make his own guess :)

Alden Family said...

Logan -457
Jan- 500

(Just so they are all listed here in the comments)

Thanks everyone for sending the guesses in. I hope the correct weight will be posted on Kemah's website....if we can not locate the winning weight, we'll put all the guesses in a bowl and pick a winner on Halloween.

...Keep sending in guesses!

Alden Family said...

Julia-my guess would be, judging by the circumfrence?...1 pound...I'm gonna be the closest without going over!!!! lol

Anonymous said...

I'll say 501

Alden Family said...

Sally wanted me to post her guess:

Sally- 415 lbs