Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloweened out!

Once again, the Alden boys thought they could over throw the Alden Empire. Shortly after Tigger (Liam) spat out his pacifier in defiance, Logan crashed out from a sugar-induced episode. Liam gave up early, Logan gave up and fell fast asleep by 9:30.

Alden boys = 0
Alden Empire = 2
Let's see if the Alden Empire can continue this winning streak!!! Go Alden Empire!!!!!

On another note, I finally submitted my law school app tonight before the Nov. 1st early deadline. Everyone please say lots of prayers. I really want U of H. Farrell and Allison, be ready for many questions and words of advice! Nana, thanks for the short notice editing! Farrell, thank you for all you help as well (Super star!) I'll keep everyone posted.
I also wanted to mention, rather than research the winning weight of the pumpkin, I am drawing names from a bowl. Stand by.....after I feed Tigger, the winner will be announced. The winner can just email me a link and I will make that a posting for the week! Stand by, results to follow...... Posted by Picasa

No comments: