Friday, November 10, 2006

Logan & Liam

Logan was glad Liam was able to make it to his school program. Liam is always a big hit with the students as well as the teachers. He is somewhat of a tiny celebrity! Many of the other parents there had not seen Liam since he was born and could not believe how much he had grown.

Liam behaved pretty well. The only incedent we had was a minor gas-related issue during a moment of silence when my friend, Karen, was holding him. It was loud, and actually echoed a bit in the (quiet) gymnasium. I could hear a few muffled giggles behind us and couldn't even look at my friend because I knew we would start laughing! Liam didn't mind. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ellie said...

I experienced this gas thing with Keegan last week on All Saints Day at Mass. Hard to believe ( or make others believe) that these sweet little boys could make so much noise and smell. I know that they thought it was me and of course we look so embarassed that it makes us look guilty. Aren't they blessed that we love them and will take the the blame.