Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Beach bound!!!


We brought the kiddos to the beach for Memorial weekend. We stayed at Nana and Grandpa John's beach house. It was so much fun and so wonderful to be with them. The weather was pretty crummy, but we had good company and had a blast. Logan even swam Sunday when it was cold and cloudy. He didn't mind, he's a little fish! Liam however, decided to bust out with his first tooth and that made for a rough night. Nana calmed him and was able to get him back to sleep. We woke up and ate a wonderful breakfast and played some games due to the weather taking a down turn. We watched some Sponge Bob and played the Game of Life. Not sure if anyone has played the updateted Life, but it is way more complex. More thought involved, more rules, you can steal salaries...it's crazy! Ok, truth be known, I lost and I am a horrible loser! I love to win...but I came in last. (Did I mention we recently brought out the old-school games and I totally whooped Logan at Astroids? I believe he got about 3200 and my score was oh...over 47,000!!!) Yes, I remind him every day, but unfortunately that is the only game I can win at! Logan beats me at all the other games every time! And oh yeah, I believe I mentioned...teething sucks!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: