Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The other kids are all coming at him like a spider monkey!


Logan's last soccer game was this past Saturday. He's so awesome, he makes goals and really has learned to pass the ball. I also have to mention that when he is goalie, everyone calls him the "brick wall" because he will not let any ball through! I'm so proud!

William has coached for a few years, but this is the first year he coached and I was Team-Manager. Everything went great, I enjoyed it, and all was well...until I remembered (after the end of season party I set up at 9-ers) the Team Manager is in charge of gathering money from the other parents to buy the coach a little thank-you gift. Oops!!! No biggie, one of the kids gave him a really sweet card (in his own hand writing) with a McDonalds gift card. That is actually what reminded me that we are supposed to buy the coach a gift. Things tend to slip your mind when you are in charge but your husband is the coach!

Next season William will coach again, but if I am team manager again, I will make sure I gather the "thank-you gift" from the team. FYI...Logan and his team won most of their games! I'm looking forward to next season :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: