Sunday, September 16, 2007

Liam hung out with another buddy Sunday!

 


My friend Donna and her family came over Sunday. She was one of my bridesmaids when William and I were married, but kids, work, life, etc...we lost touch for a while. O.k., we lost touch for about 10 years...oops! I think I need to use the phone more often! Anyway, she brought her 11 month old son over. This was Dylan's first play-date, and he was such a wonderful guest! They were so much fun to watch! Notice the little wet spots on both of their shirts...do you think they are teething? We had so much fun just watching them run around. It was really cute when they discovered Dylan's baby bag and both removed the contents and found the "baby cheeto snacks!" We hope to see them soon, we enjoyed the visit! (Logan wants her older daughter to come over so he has someone to play video games with...maybe next visit!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: