Sunday, September 16, 2007

Luke, Keegan, and Liam

 


Saturday I took the kids to Angus and Farrell's house for a fish fry (yummy, by the way!) We had so much fun. I got to see everyone again and both kids were busy! Logan was introduced to Guitar Hero, and loved it! Logan did say Mr. Angus is really good and he needs us to get Guitar Hero so he can practice and beat him! Logan does not like defeat!

Liam was quite busy as well! Liam got to play with Keegan...and Luke! I met Luke's mom when we were all prego and she hosted Farrell's baby shower. I have followed her family blog, but this was the first time I actually got to meet Luke in person. It was so much fun watching the three boys play. It was very difficult to get photos with all three in one spot...they were everywhere, fast! This photo was pretty difficult. As you can probably see from my photo angle, Farrell is on one side and my mom is on the other (on the floor, holding tiny legs.) Hopefully Farrell and Allison's photos came out better so I can copy them!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: