Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Rodeo Time!!!!!

 


I'm catching up on some blog updates. William, Logan and I went with Rudy, Sally, Jess and Alex to the Rodeo. This was Logan's first time to go. This was my first time to go since it was moved from the Astrodome to the Reliant stadium. We took a limo and had a blast on the way up.

We saw Big and Rich (one of Logan...and our, favorites!) They were really great and played several of our favorite songs. Logan really enjoyed the bull riding. I have always enjoyed the chuck wagon races, and just like I remember from when Rodeo was in the Astrodome, the beginning ceremony was fantastic! I love when the girl stands on the horse running around the arena holding the flag! The cool thing is, in the Astrodome the fireworks were electronic (in black & white on the screen!) In the Reliant stadium, they are actual fireworks! Great show, we'll be sure to go back next year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: