Sunday, March 02, 2008

Visiting Daddy at work!

 



I took the boys to see William at the fire station on Saturday. They had alot of fun. Logan told me he loves hanging out at the fire station. I told him he is a very lucky kid because he is used to this, but many kids would love to just spend a Saturday playing at a fire station and crawling through the trucks.

Liam had more fun this time...he's older and mobile! You can see in the photo, his new thing is pointing and saying, "what's that?" He was all over the place. He even tried to help the guys in the kitchen cooking dinner! He also crawled up on the couch and cuddled up to this firefighter who was trying to watch Talladega Nights! I was extremely worried about the pole holes, but William assured me the doors were not very easy to open. Great time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: