Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another Liam school photo!


Liam's speech therapists have been coming to his daycare about 3 times a week. We hired 2 different therapists and one comes out once a week, the other comes out twice a week. We are thinking of just keeping the twice a week therapist because he is doing so well! He "sings" he can point out alphabet letters and say them. He loves talking to Logan (and bossing him around!)
He says "Come here O-gan..." and will push Logan where he wants him to sit and play with him. He will also pull on "O-gan's" pants and say "Sit O-gan, sit down!" Yes, he is the boss of us right now, and Logan just loves to hear his little brother finally call him by name. I think we are all enjoying the adjustment to becoming a family of four. Logan loves having his little brother and Liam absolutely loves his coolest oldest brother in the world!

FYI...the daycare told me today...LIAM PUT ANOTHER PEE-PEE IN THE POTTY!!! (sorry, no photos!) They all clapped and made a big deal out of it! Hopefully this is a new thing and he will stick with it.

Logan continues to rock and roll at 6th grade! He made honor roll again. This kid has made honor roll consistently since he started elementary school. I attended a 3 day training class last week with LCISD teachers and staff and found out some individuals were from Logan's school. I introduced myself and found out some of them knew Logan. I met his principal (she is amazing and really loves her kids!) I met the secretary (also amazing) I met a P.E. coach (super sweet) and his math teacher (such a great person!) When they found out who my son was, they all had such genuine and sweet comments. He is very smart (he is in jr AP Math) very polite and never gets in trouble...yippee!!! I was so proud of him. He is also quite popular so I am glad he is so incredible at staying focused on manners and school work. I am so proud of my kids :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: