Sunday, December 03, 2006

Ornament exchange in Pecan Grove

Every year, we all go to an ornament exchange at my neighbor's sister's house (4 blocks away!) This year was a tough one. This is usually when we all get to dress up for the first time and feel in the Christmas mood... I did not plan ahead and none of my regular "dress-up" clothes fit. You can not tell in the photo, but I ended up wearing my Levis! Dressed up on top, casual on the bottem! Very sad. As a matter of fact, I ended up missing my office party the next day for the same reason. That's ok, I would rather have a closet full of clothes that don't fit anymore than a Christmas without our new edition! I had to leave early and bring Liam home, but he was very sweet and I had just as good of a time at home watching t.v. with Liam as they did at the party.  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Pollards said...

I had to run to Target an hour before our office Xmas party to buy a shirt because nothing fit. Ugh. Well, it took 9 months to gain it, and it will take AT LEAST THAT to lose it. At least we can commisserate together. Want to go get ice cream?