Wednesday, August 22, 2007

When the cats are away...

 



The cats (William and Logan) were away and Liam went wild! William was at the fire station today, and Logan will not be back from Lake Travis until Sunday. It is very rare that I am alone with just Liam for 24 hrs. It really makes me realize how much Logan helps me out! Nana suggested that I never let Logan go anywhere again so he can help me out with Liam :)

I think the biker "MOM" shirt and the fact that I let him go without pants for the majority of the day made him feel rebellious. Let's see if I can remember everything he did naughty today...

1. Removed EVERYTHING from our "junk cabinet" in the kitchen. Shoes, mittens, mugs, plastic containers of craft supplies, sun glasses, flashlights, backpacks, baby swimmer-diapers...etc. and he sprinkled the contents throughout the downstairs rooms!

2. Took every single toy out of his toy basket and also sprinkled them throughout the house.

3. Removed all his clothing from the plastic container we keep them in (and sprinkled them throughout the house.)

4. Snuck into the kitchen and got into the cat food and water (and sprinkled both throughout the kitchen!)

5. Snuck into the kitchen again, and removed all magnets, photos, etc from the lower half of our refrigerator.

6. Figured out how to open the pop-up baby wipes and removed about half from the container. (and sprinkled everywhere!)

7. Threw his favorite t.v. remote over the baby gate into the laundry room (and it broke into 4 pieces!)


On a happy note, he provided me with tons of entertainment, numerous hugs, smiles, and great company!

(I still hope the boys come home soon!!!!!!!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: