Sunday, February 08, 2009

Ahhhhhh, yes! Biking again!!! :)



Those of you that know me well also know that biking is one of my favorite extracurricular activities in the world!!! I FINALLY purchased a trailer that I can attach to my bike. I really have no idea why I waited so long, but I am biking again and super happy!!! I plan on biking every day just like I used to! This time however, my kiddos (and hubby when he is home from the fire station) will join me! I am so happy at the thought, I absolutely love biking! When William & I were still just dating, he surprised me one day (while he was home on leave from the Army) with my bike. It is a Hurricane Schwinn and it is purple and it is one of my best friends!!! We have raced annually for almost a decade at a bike race in our neighborhood to raise money for our neighborhood fire dept. I actually came in 2nd place for my age group when I was prego with Liam! Now, Liam brings his "brown bear," and "blue bear!" Logan bikes with us and I try to keep up with him (while hauling 30 pounds of Liam!) My bike rocks!!! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: