Saturday, February 21, 2009

Logan dragging Liam around the house on our comforter!


hahahahaha...my Uncle Mark used to do stuff like this with me and my brother! Tonight I kept saying mommy things like, "Logan, not so rough!" I also caught myself saying, "Logan, slow down, don't wrap him up too much in the blanket, don't shake him around so much, be gentle, he's going to get carpet burn if he falls off, watch out when you pull him around the corner, he's going to get sick, and seriously...SLOW DOWN!!!" Every time I had a mommy comment, Liam and Logan were laughing and having such an awesome time. He was completely fine, but as a mom, you feel the need to say these things when the kids are absolutely safe and happy.

My Uncle Mark used to do this thing where he would put me in a blanket, pull up all the corners and twirl me around in circles. I kind of remember my mom saying similar things that I catch myself saying when I think Logan is being too rough with Liam (even though Liam is having a blast!) Wow, now I know what my mom was feeling when Uncle Mark and I were having a blast and my mom would say the same things to him!!! Being a mother is quite an adventure, I am really seeing alot of my parenting skills as similar to my mom's when I was little. Thanks Mom, I get it now :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: