Sunday, December 09, 2007

Incase it EVER gets cold for winter!

 


We bought Liam a winter hat for the "cold weather" we have been experiencing. He loves to wear it, but unfortunately, it's just not cold here in Texas! We have been running our a/c every day and it is December! Poor guy, he loves to wear it but the hollidays are just not cooperating with us!

FYI...we went to the office party at the Real Estate Office tonight at the Hilton on Post Oak, and I had to change clothes 3 times before we left the house! I wanted to wear my cute Christmas sweater, but the a/c was on so I just could not do it. I even set the a/c down to 75 so I could get in the holiday mood while I got ready, but it did not work! I wore lighter clothing (something you would wear for a Spring office party) and made the most of it.

Merry 80 degree Christmas! (hum bug!) ...but the office party was pretty cool!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: