Wednesday, December 12, 2007

1st Happy Meal (gross!)

 


William worked at the station today, and the boys and I did some shopping. It was late when we came home and Logan requested McDonald's (we don't go often because I will not eat there after watching "Supersize Me." but occasionally it makes life easier during late nights!) The line was long at the drive-through, but Logan ordered his food and I decided to try Liam on his first chicken nuggett experience. I ordered Liam the chicken nuggett Happy Meal w/a water (for me!) We arrived home, and they accidently gave us a cheese burger meal. I was worried but cut it in half and gave it to him because it was getting late. He loved it! He ate the entire burger! I am scared. It is just a matter of time until he learns to recognize the evil yellow- "M" logo! (Amazing how kids that can not read yet still can see those Golden Arches and know exactly what it is!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: