Thursday, December 13, 2007

"Nacho" at work!

 


"Nacho" is a pretty cool guy! He remembers everything! He told Logan about the day he gave him his first haircut and Logan cried through the entire event! He also mentioned that Logan always cried for his first few cuts! He commented on how happy he is that Logan actually sits still now! He also told him that if he ever decides to grow his hair out long (like the style is right now in grade school) he will give him a hard time and ask him if he is a boy or a girl. -"Nacho" is not a big fan of the new long-hair boy (hippy) style!

...Hopefully "Nacho" forgot when he first cut Logan's hair and I had a break down! I freaked out because (ok, I was young...in my early 20's, 1st child, etc) I got upset because all my child's baby-fuzz was cut. William was not with me, and I did not know what to expect. I was upset and "Nacho" decided to make that a free haircut. William was so embarressed, he rushed up there the next day and appologized and paid...and tipped well!

"Nacho" still talks to me, and I keep my mouth shut during haircuts now! You gotta love the "Nacho!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: