Sunday, February 10, 2008

Liam enjoying snacks with his buddies!

 



My neighbor Vickie (one of my greatest friends!) came over Sunday with her daughter, Amy, and her Grandsons Austin and Caleb. William and Logan were on their way home from Boyscout camp-out (pictures soon) so it was just me and Liam. I actually worked with Amy at Chilli's when I was about 18 years old. (Small world!)

I went to hang out with my neighbors one day and Amy was there and said, "Hi, remember me?" I could not believe it! I had been hanging out with her parents since we moved in (12 years ago) and could not believe my old party buddy from Chilli's was their daughter! We both have 2 sons. Our youngest kiddos were both supposed to be born in September but Liam decided July was working better for him. He insisits on being the boss of everything!

We enjoyed the day, and Austin, Caleb, and Liam played very well together!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: