Sunday, March 22, 2009

Beach time...Galveston?


We miss Mom & John's home so much, and time visiting them! We went with my buddy Angie, and her three kids to Galveston. I have not been to Galveston in years but we were all on Spring break and Logan said it would not be the same without a trip to the beach. The last time these kiddos (who have grown up together) have visited the beach was 4th of July at Mom & John's house. I believe we have the photos in the archives here. Not going to lie, my eyes teared up a bit. Not the same but it really was nice to be playing in the ocean again! We had fun and Galveston will do, but we can't wait to visit the beach with Mom and John when they re-build at Crystal Beach! I really want Liam to share the same awesome memories that Logan had growing up with his grandparents. Always a super cool visit! (Galveston is not the same!!!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: