Sunday, March 22, 2009

Galveston is not Crystal Beach!


OK, I am bitter at stupid hurricane Ike...hurricanes suck! On the plus side, our kiddos stepped their little feet into the ocean again (after I swore I would not go back until my mom & step-dad were back home in Crystal beach) I really did not want to go back, I am still angry at Ike! Too many memories that stupid Ike took away. On the plus side, Galveston re-built their beaches so the kids had fresh, soft, cozy sand that was debris-free and nobody had to wear scuba shoes...on the down side, we were not at Crystal Beach and I had to use a port-o-potty (twice!) Super gross!

I miss hanging with my mom and step-dad and would wear scuba shoes every day (and use port-o-potties) if they were able to keep their home. I want Liam to have the same memories Logan does and I want my mom and step dad's house and belongings to please wash up near idyleview...I hate this, they are good people so this just sucks.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: