Monday, March 16, 2009

When it is Spring break in Texas, raining all day, and cold, the only thing you can do is Guitar Hero!!!


I enjoyed the horrible weather in Texas this weekend (so selfish, I know!) We took the kids to Katy Mills yesterday and shopped and "dined" at the food court and watched movies with the kiddos and played video games. William was at the fire station today so I made Logan play Guitar Hero World Tour with me (and Liam!) We bought a little guitar that plays the ABC song for Liam so he can participate. Our neighbors Mike and Vickie came over to watch. We had so much fun. Liam really loves feeling like he is a part of the action, and Logan really loves the fact that he plays on difficult and I can only max out on medium! After our neighbors went home and I put Liam to bed, Logan popped popcorn and we watched the movie "Gremlins." Oldie but a goody! He enjoyed it (so did I, I forgot it was in theaters in 1984...ouch, I feel old!) Loveing the Texas cold snap (during Spring Break) but it is clearing up and we will be outside enjoying our break for the remainder of the week. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: